I knew my role for RCB from time I was traded by DC: Harshal - World News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, April 9, 2021

I knew my role for RCB from time I was traded by DC: Harshal

Harshal Patel was told well in advance that he will be death overs' "pointsman" for RCB, a role he played to perfection in the IPL opener against MI. Harshal's career-best 5 for 27 was one of the two match-winning performances for RCB with the other coming from AB de Villiers. “There were clear instructions that I will be bowling in the last two overs (he bowled 18th and 20th)," the Haryana pacer said.

from Sports News: Latest Cricket News, Live Match Scores & Sports News Headlines, Results & more https://ift.tt/3s8ZVuS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages