I couldn't have done better than what I was doing: Pujara - World News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, January 9, 2021

I couldn't have done better than what I was doing: Pujara

"I couldn't have done anything better than what I was doing," senior batsman Cheteshwar Pujara said, putting up a stout defence of his ultra-defensive batting that came in for heavy criticism on the third day of the third Test against Australia. Pujara said it was some brilliant bowling by the Australians which forced him to crawl to his slowest ever Test half-century.

from Sports News: Latest Cricket News, Live Match Scores & Sports News Headlines, Results & more https://ift.tt/3q7VAYb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages